Saturday, August 19, 2006

Todd Reveals Early Season Success

CT has not revealed the secrets of his early season success to the BCO

“ I have a coin which I make team selections. I select a position and then say a players name and flick the coin. If its heads the player goes in that position, if it is tails he goes into the reserves.”

Some stattos out there must be wishing they had a few quid to donate to BANTAMS BET as Todd’s coin must have stuck or something, but Todd carries on to explain this fluke of statistical improbability.

“I lost the coin so I just stayed with the same team line up. I think my grandson took it and spent it on an ice cream. It was special to me as it was one with an engraving of the Queens head on it. It was very dear to me and I don’t know if I’ll ever see another one in my life time”.

The BCO is shipping a 10p coin to CT

No comments: