Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New age fan waits for 2008/2009 DVD

A new virus threat emerged today as an online "certificate not valid" warning appeared on a City supporters computer screen.

"I'm shocked" said the fan who wished to remain anonymous, although his screename is "Mccallisgodnoquestion".

"I thought grounds were safe now. All seater, no smoking, but this "certificate not valid" warning made me fear for my safety. What if I was at the game and my mobile caught a virus? I can't take the chance that my MP3's might be deleted or my text messaging to my mum to see what we're having for tea might be changed to ask what we're having for dinner. "

"I've renewed my season ticket, but I'm not going to any games. I'll wait for the shacky supporters videos to appear on youtube or for the hightlights DVD to be realease by the Club. "

Asked what he would do with his extra time on a Saturday the fan replied " I'll spend another 6 hours on the Xbox with FIFA 2008. I can get City promoted and win the Champions league in that time."

**********

This post inspired by the inactive certificate at
https://bcafc.livewwware.com/renewal
as noted by a post to
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/bcfc/messages

No comments: