Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Windass in confident mood for another ban

DW has not told the BCO of his confidence of matching his five game ban again this season.

DW: "I've looked at the fixture list and I see a couple of possibilities to 'have a few words' with referees after games. I was thinking of just keeping the potential encounters to games at VP, but looking at the Brighton game in November that could be good potential. I've always envied the car parking facilities at Brighton and with all that sea air I'm confident I can time my departure from the ground to meet the 'man in the middle' besides the broken down Lada".

DW did not continue "The first couple of pre-season games have really given me the urge to try and get banned again. I was a little bit down in the post season thinking I wouldn't make it, but running around the park and eyeing the ref from time to time has really given me a boost in confidence."

DW was not asked about what he plans to say to referee's this season.

DW: " I got my ban for criticising the referees wife's Lemon Sorbet recipe and I added that her sister made a better one. Having watched the World Cup final I am practising the same phrase ... but in Italian".

Rumours that Stuart McCall will make the bonfire night weekend a memorable one at Brighton by making a "fall off the car" comeback have been refuted by Neil Warnock's suit.

No comments: